You can brew your own beer on the stove, in a keg, or even inside a pumpkin, but those all look boring next to The Wobbly Boot Pico Brewery, the most sophisticated home-brewing system you'll ever see.
Built by Ben_B, an engineer at National Instruments, the brewery sits on a steel frame with two incredibly shiny kegs. There's an LCD touch-panel PC, and Ben even made his own app to make it fully automated.
The app lets him save recipes and also monitors the temperature of the beer. It keeps track of how long it's been brewing, and even calculates the alcohol percentage!
You can find detailed information on how the Wobbly Boot Pico Brewery was made over on Ben's blog.
Want to brew your own beer, but don't have a fancy machine like this? We've got tons of tutorials to get you on the right track.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades