In order to make starter years, for home brewing beer, you will need the following ingredients and supplies: water, sanitizer, DME, scissors, refractometer, a magnetic stir bar, aluminum foil, yeast, and a funnel.
Everything must be sanitzed first. Put water on to boil. Add DME. Allow it to boil for 15 minutes. Stir frequently. Place pot in an ice bath. You will need to periodically take a gravity reading.
When the pot is cool enough, pour it into a decanter. Add yeast. Shake it well. Put your stir bar in the decanter. Cover the top with foil. Allow it to sit and be stirred for a couple of days. Then, refrigerate it until you begin brewing your beer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades