This video shows us how to open a glass bottle with your lighter. To open a bottle using a lighter: Hold around the top of the bottle using your left hand. The key is that the index finger must be around the top of the bottle. Hold the lighter with your right hand and place the blunt end of the lighter solidly between your lowest knuckle and the edge of the bottle cap. Hold the lighter perpendicular to the bottle. Tuck the lighter so that the edge is under the teeth of the bottle cap. Squeeze tightly on the bottle and apply a little pressure on the lighter to make sure it's wedged in between your knuckle and the cap. Pull up the lighter using your right hand and you left index finger must push in the lighter. With the right amount of pressure, the bottle is now already open.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades