In this tutorial, we learn how to tap a keg with various pumpers. There are around 5 different types of pumps you can use. Make sure your pump matches the keg that you have, to make your beer come out easiest. Also, make sure your keg is completely full when you purchase it, so the beer comes out easier. There are many different types of kegs, but no matter what type you have, place it inside of a large plastic bin with ice to keep the bottom as cold as possible. To use the pump, set it inside the opening until it locks into position. You will hear it snap, then pour about 4 cups of foam out of the keg before you pump it. After this, your keg will be set and ready to drink!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades