You want to limit anything that gets in the way of drinking your beer, so use these tips to get rid of that extra foam.
You Will Need
* Olive oil or cooking oil
* Foamy beer
* A spoon
WARNING: Don't drink unless you're of legal age. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Pour a very small amount of olive oil onto the foam.
Let the oil spread through the foam or spread it with a spoon. The oil will break down the foam by bursting the tiny bubbles.
You can also get rid of beer foam by using the oil from your skin, as long as you don't mind sticking your finger in your beer.
Refill your beer glass, because with the foam gone you can pour in more beer. Repeat the process if more foam builds.
Fact: The color in bird feathers is created by nanostructures with a structure similar to beer foam.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades