Got a couple of buddies coming over for the big game and not a beer opener in sight? Not a problem. All you need, quite miraculously, is a sheet of plain 8 1/2 X 11 paper. With a few folds, you can turn that wobbly printer paper into a sturdy hard edge that easily opens any beer bottle.
CHOW copyeditor Keith Laidlaw shares a technique for opening a bottle of beer with a piece of paper. It's all a matter of leverage (and folding).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades