Want to impress your friends at a party? Show them your survival skills by opening a beer with a lighter.
Hold the lighter upside down with your dominant hand, the bottom of the lighter slightly sticking out on your thumb side.
Use an inexpensive plastic lighter.
Hold the beer bottle with your other hand. Hold it around the neck, close to the top.
Wedge as much of the end of the lighter under the bottle cap as you can.
Turn the lighter so you are using the corner of the base of the lighter, rather than the flatter and wider edge of the base.
Press down the top end of the lighter, using the hand wrapped around the bottle for leverage, so the cap pushes up. If necessary, continue prying on another part of the cap until the cap pops off.
The country with the most individual beer brands is Belgium with 400.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades