Nothing's better than a cold six-pack of your favorite beer—except maybe a cold six-pack of your favorite beer in a wooden caddy that you made yourself. With one of these, you can skip the paper ones they give you at the mix-and-match stations in grocery stores. Plus, it looks a lot better than cardboard.
Stylish, yet eco-friendly. Who says you can't have the best of both worlds?
The construction is pretty easy. Just your basic cutting, sanding, staining, wood-gluing, and nailing. A bottle opener is the finishing touch, which you can find on Amazon for less than 5 bucks. And Chris even included a handy diagram on his site for what sizes the wood pieces should be.
Check out his tutorial for more details and photos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades