Despite the name, Oktoberfest is in full effect worldwide with its huge festivals and specially brewed beers drawing in brewski lovers of all shapes and sizes. If the festivals are out of reach, maybe you should bring the festival to you before it's too late. By taking advantage of the same watermelon keg idea that everyone knows all to well, you can easily turn a pumpkin into a beer-dispensing fruit.
Basically, you just need a large pumpkin, a writing utensil, carving knife, keg tap, and lots of your favorite beer.
To make the keg, start by outlining a circle at the top of the pumpkin. Carve out a hole and clean the pumpkin very thoroughly. Look for a spot to place your tap and carve out a small, very well-rounded hole with a serrated knife. If the pumpkin is very thick, clean out some of the inner wall lining so that the tap can pop in easily. Make sure the fit is tight and pour your beer into the pumpkin! It's as easy as that.
If you want to really impress your friends, try actually brewing your own beer in a pumpkin. It sure beats buying bottled pumpkin ale.
Have you ever made pumpkin beer at home?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades