John Blake, from County Clare, Ireland, shows us how to properly pour a traditional Black and Tan beer in this video alcohol recipe.
Hint: There's no Bass Ale in there! Floating the Guinness perfectly on top gives the drink its classic two-toned look and rich layered flavors.
Start off making the traditional Irish Black & Tan by filling the glass up with Smithwick's. Leave the head settle for a fews seconds on the Smithwick's. Then, float the Guinness in with a spoon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades