This video tutorial will show you how to pour a Black and Tan beer with Bass and Guinness. If you don't know what a Black & Tan is, a Black & Tan is a beer made by the coupling of a pale ale (or bitter, or mild) with a dark beer such as a stout or porter. Keep in mind, there is no one, official, Black and Tan.
Pouring a Black and Tan is easy. The basic steps are:
1. Pour half of a bottle of Bass Pale Ale in pint glass.
2. Gently, fill the glass the rest of the way with Guinness by pouring the stout over the back of a spoon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades