This how-to video demonstrates a very simple way to aerate your wort after the boil. This method is less expensive then buying an oxygen tank, at the start yeast likes an aerated environment to begin the aerobic process of fermentation. Add oxygen to your wort to reduce the lag time for the yeast to condition themselves to your carboy. Watch this video home-brewing tutorial and learn how to oxygenate and aerate home-brewed wort for beer-making.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades