Chances are you're not always going to have a beer bottle opener in your house. For times when you have a huge party waiting to get their social lubrication on, make use of what's lying around the house. Check out this tip video to learn how to open a bottle of beer using something you'll definitely have around - another beer.
CHOW copyeditor Keith Laidlaw shows how to open a bottle of beer using another bottle of beer. It's a handy trick to break out, especially in the midst of a Super Bowl party (when you don't want to miss a crucial play) or any event where you're reluctant to leave your seat to hunt for an opener.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades