The big games coming up and you need a way to get that great tasting beer into your mouth without too much work... a beer hat.
Check out this video for a tutorial on how to make your own novelty beer hat. In order to make this ale hat, you'll need an old baseball cap, a roll of duct tape, and small spirit tubing.
First, you'll make the duct tape holder for the lager cans, then you'll attach the beer holders to the cap, and then, finally, the plastic straw tubing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades