In this episode of "Pimp My Crib - Campus Cribs" we will be examining how to give your 'Pad' a nice little touch up that everyone can enjoy, a lot. We will be making a 3 story tall beer bong. You will need the following items: A piece of string, about 20 feet of tube, a funnel, two clamps, a stopping valve, and a heat source. The first step, will be to measure your laundry shoot or other source, with a piece of string, to know how much tubing you need (usually about 20 feet). Attach the funnel to the tubing, heat the tubing so it expands, and clamp. Attach the stopper valve, and you are ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades