If your beer seems too warm, you could always drink it faster! Or, you could keep it cold longer with these tricks.
You Will Need
* A foam beer cozy
* Aluminum foil
* Wet socks
* A tree branch
* A tent
Keep your hands off the beer can or bottle as much as possible to prevent your body heat from warming it up.
Use a foam beer cozy that's at least a half-inch thick. Choose a light color; dark colors absorb more heat.
Like to knit? Make a wool cozy; it works almost as well as a foam one.
If you've got a block of Styrofoam, stick your can or bottle into it. Testers found that this keeps beer cool even better than a cozy.
No Styrofoam or cozy available? Wrap your beer in some aluminum foil.
Keep beer cool at a campsite by sticking each can in a wet sock and using rope to tie it to a tree branch. The combination of wind and wetness will keep them cold until you're ready to pop one.
You can also dig a shallow hole in the ground in a corner of your tent, and shove some cans into it. The shaded ground will keep your beer cool.
Fact: Draft beer is usually around 38 degrees Fahrenheit, refrigerated beer is around 35 degrees, and beer from an ice chest can dip down to 32 degrees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades