In this video, Samuel Merritt from Chow.com shows us how to identify off falvors in beer. These can be very subtle or very noticeable. Look out for a flavors that taste like, movie popcorn, artificial flavors and cooked corn flavors. You also should smell your beer, if it smells like wet cardboard you shouldn't be drinking it. Beer manufacturers don't mean for these things to show through in a beer, but every once in a while you can find any number of these things in a beer. Just make sure to taste it and smell it and you should be having a great beer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades