HowTo: Make Beer Popsicles
A little over a week ago, we featured the Hopsicle, a drunken summer "beer push pop" being served at Diablo Royale Este (a Mexican saloon in NYC's east village). We speculated the HowTo behind it seemed simple enough, but lucky for us Apartment Therapy's The Kitchn have gone ahead and posted full instructions.
- 6 Limes
- 6 teaspoons of Light Agave Nectar
- 6 cans of beer (we used Tecate)
- 6 wooden skewers, sticks or plastic utensils
- 1 bowl for each can of beer
- 6 plastic party cups (optional)