A little over a week ago, we featured the Hopsicle, a drunken summer "beer push pop" being served at Diablo Royale Este (a Mexican saloon in NYC's east village). We speculated the HowTo behind it seemed simple enough, but lucky for us Apartment Therapy's The Kitchn have gone ahead and posted full instructions.
- 6 Limes
- 6 teaspoons of Light Agave Nectar
- 6 cans of beer (we used Tecate)
- 6 wooden skewers, sticks or plastic utensils
- 1 bowl for each can of beer
- 6 plastic party cups (optional)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades