So, now you can double the time between trips to the fridge during your next LOTR marathon. One helmet to intoxicate them all!
You'll need a cheap drink helmet (with straws already attached), two matching tankards or steins, some craft foam, and acrylic paint.
The "metal" components are cut out of craft foam and glued onto the helmet. The original tubes fit into holes drilled in the tankards so the lids don't have to be propped open.
All the pieces are painted to match Gimli's helmet, and zip ties hold the whole thing together.
You can find all the patterns, step-by-step instructions, and tons more photos over on DucttapeNinja's project page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades