Become a beer farmer and start saving cash on kegs by making everything yourself! This video teaches you how to bottle and cap your beer after you've brewed it.
Bottling and capping your beer is easy, even if you are drunk as a sailor.
The most important thing to keep in mind is to avoid oxygenating the beer when you are transporting it from your fermenting bucket to your bottling bucket, and then to the bottles.
You'll be adding priming sugar to the beer to get the carbonation during the bottling period which lasts about 7-10 days.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades