This instructional video explains how to check for specific gravity in your home brewed batch of beer to see whether or not it is ready to bottle. By placing a sample of your home-brewed beer in a test vial and using a hydrometer, you can check to make sure that your beer is not over-carbonated and is in fact ready to be bottled. Ensuring that your beer is at the proper stage for bottling is vital--too much carbonation could mean that your beer bottles explode!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades