Once you have gottebn your brewed beer into the bottling bucket it is time for the final step--bottling your home brewed beer! This instructional video teaches you how to transfer your home brewed beer into bottles, putting emphasis on proper sanitation. After you have filled all of your bottles with beer it is ready to cap them! You have to wait two weeks after your bottles have been capped to let the fermentation finish but then you can enjoy your batch of home made beer! Yum!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades